TARRA + Goldyn Call For Entries
This year, TARRA partnered with Goldyn to host a collaborative installation in their LoHi storefront featuring three “Women Who Create”: 2 photographers and 1 from a different creative discipline. We called for entries…and they poured in!
Announcing the four “Women Who Create” selected. (Yes four. Too much good to stop at three. Too little space to bump to five.)
- Architect and Designer Jane Jordan Gravely
- Quilter Kerry Larkin of Comma Workshop
- and our two amazing photographers Knomia Barron Rodriguez of Knomia Monika, and Kyra Weinkle
The initial inspiration for the exhibit will be “Matriarch, the leadership role we inherit,” an idea submitted by photographer Jordyn Dorrance. The artists/designers will meet this week to further define the theme moving forward. The exhibit will open April 20. Stay tuned for details!
A Tour of our Submissions
All of us at TARRA and Goldyn are beyond grateful for all of the wonderful submissions we received. We were deeply impressed by the body of work, creative vision, and strength of ideas brought to the table.
Additional MoP Exhibits
Also be sure to check out these women-driven exhibits happening throughout Month of Photography:
- Center for Visual Arts (CVA) | February 3 through April 8 | Presence: Reflections on the Middle East
- Dona Laurita Gallery | March 3 through April 29 | SHUTTER RELIEF: Creating Social Awareness Through The Lens
- PACE Center Art Gallery | March 1 through April 17 | Women Behind the Lens