Spring 2021 Shifted Perspectives: TARRA Masterclass is (Almost) Open for Applications First, it’s time to clarify
Spring 2021 Shifted Perspectives: TARRA Masterclass is (Almost)
Open for Applications
First, it’s time to clarify your goals and ask all your burning questions at our live pre-application Q&A Session + Goal-Setting Workshop.
Whether you want to…
– Validate a new idea
– Kick off a new venture
– Turn your part-time into a full-fledged business
– Get motivation and support to take an idea to market
– Find growth opportunities in your business
… harnessing the collective intelligence of a group is your ticket to thrive.
This is an unprecedented opportunity for you to tap into the power of community through intimate discussions and deep engagement about strategy, solutions and perspectives.
Join us Tuesday, March 16 to clarify your goals and ask all your burning questions at our live pre-application Q&A Session + Goal-Setting Workshop.
What Makes Shifted Perspectives Different?
– Build meaningful relationships with an intimate group of six like-minded entrepreneurs as you create and build alongside each other.
– Experience 1:1 expert coaching and learn from your peers and their mentors
– Take an action-oriented approach. Develop strategies and benchmarks. Share solutions and receive inspiration, motivation and support from your peers.
This is a free event.
GET—Led by Dr. Sarabeth Berk
If you are looking to develop a new product, service or brand, GET is your catalyst to accelerate your ideas forward and develop a viable plan to get your idea off the ground.
- Identify a validated business idea for a new product or service
- Gain competency in how to conduct rapid validation and user research
- Develop a solid understanding of the target market for the product or service and their psychographics
- Design a roadmap of next steps specific to your idea and get intros to key mentors
START—Led by Jenn Uhen
During START, we’re harnessing the power of the TARRA expert network to take your idea from “this might work” to “this is why and how it will work.”
Whether you need help with marketing, branding, budgets or a better mindset, join TARRA’s START Masterclass to gain momentum and bring your idea to life.
- Identify your biggest roadblock and create a plan to move past it
- Discover new strategies and systems to develop a more sustainable business model
- Create a roadmap and timeline to develop a new or improved product or service for market
- Establish a new mindset to develop more creative/innovative products or services
GROW—Led by Kellie Jenkins
If you feel stuck, uninspired, not sure what to do next but know you want to do more, join GROW. This Masterclass is a catalyst for anyone who wants to take their business to the next level.
Address Critical Questions to Reach Lightswitch Moments:
- Is my product or service scalable?
- When can I expect to scale?
- What does sustainable growth look like?
- How much will it cost?
- Is it time to hire?
- How can I finance growth and manage cash flow?
- What are investors looking for?